Monday, January 25, 2010

All Tomorrow's Parties

Just wanted to thank everyone who came to the going away party last night. I believe a good time was had by all. Except for Vikings fans, maybe. But seriously, I'm really lucky to have so many wonderful friends, and I'll miss you all while I'm overseas.

If you picked up one of my business cards with the blog URL and the new phone number on it, I should clarify that, if everything goes down the way AT&T has described it, I'll be keeping my current LA number for trips back home and such. The new number is a Google Voice number. If all goes well I should be able to retrieve your voice mail messages on either number from overseas thanks to the modern miracle of Google Voice.

Oh, and by the way, here's the current status of the Korean Marriage Pool. I think you'll have to get in touch with Zak if you want to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment